now browsing by tag
Great offer open till 3 January 2017
New Year is a great time for planning the year ahead. Think of what you planned to do last year, but failed because you kept putting things off. Make it different this year!
This year, 2016, my clients have achieved amazing results which, at one time, they would have found daunting. Results like flying on a plane, going shopping, visiting the dentist, driving, and the list goes on. The only thing my clients did, which was different from other sufferers, was to make a decision and hire an experienced therapist like me.
Most sufferers procrastinate about getting help, or try the easy route by buying books/cds etc. They find out the hard way that these kinds of “programmes” don’t work; what works is a structured programme supported by a qualified therapist.
Yesterday, I did a Facebook Live session and discussed 7 qualities you need to make your New Year’s resolution have a good chance of success. Many people have asked me to write them down, so here they are. (To see the whole recording, please go to my facebook page.)
1. Plan big.
2. Write it down. Be specific.
3. Pick a start date and work out a schedule.
4. Keep progress details and discuss them with whoever is supporting you.
5. Share your goals with your family and friends. Become accountable.
6. Accept failure. It is part of progress.
7. Plan a reward for yourself.
If you suffer from panic attacks/anxiety and want to address your issues in 2017, I am available to help you. Enrol as a client on the link below, and I will give you the option of a one to one skype session to discuss your New Year resolution, and how to achieve it. FREE!
If you enrol, this is what you will receive:
1. Full online programme and all mp3 recordings. As it is online, it is ideal if you are housebound or limited with your time.
2. Live online group sessions every week, to speed up your recovery. If you are unable to attend these optional sessions, we have lots of recordings you can listen to.
3. A closed facebook group for all my clients where you can offer yourselves mutual support and motivation.
4. Support from myself via email, messenger, texting or through the closed facebook group. I don’t have secretaries etc to provide support. If you contact me, I will give you personal support.
5. An option to have a one to one skype session to discuss your particur issues and an action plan for next year. If you feel uncomfortable doing a skype session, then we can discuss other options.
Want to know what is in the programme? Here are the contents:
Day 1 – Introduction to the programme.
Why do you have panic attacks?
Symptoms of a panic attack.
What should I do?
Will this work for me?
Instructions to stop accommodating your anxiety.
Two mp3 recordings to reduce negative thoughts and stress.
Day 3 – Panic Attack symptoms are good for you?
What not to do.
Easy technique to give you a boost when you are feeling down.
Day 5 – Diverting your mind.
Starting your Day technique.
mp3 recording to imagine yourself without anxiety.
Day 8 – “So What!” technique.
Panic Attack Roller Coaster technique.
Ride the Wave technique (all the way from Kathmandu!).
mp3 recording to Eliminate Panic Attacks
Day 11 – Check your diet
Day 20 – Reminders to make sure you are doing it correctly.
mp3 recording to eliminate any negativity.
Day 22 – Ring of Confidence technique so that you can feel confident, motivated and strong whenever you want.
Two mp3 recordings to give you confidence and motivation whenever you need it..
Day 25 – Repetitive Thoughts / Intrusive thoughts.
Recording of technique for you to follow to eliminate these thoughts.
Day 28 – Kick Agoraphobia out (beat agoraphobia by putting the Moment of Recoil on its head!)
Day 31 – Fear of Driving
I suppose you want to know the final cost? How much would you expect to pay for the full programme, live webinar sessions, live personal support, and an optional skype session with Vincent Benedict? I am also going to give you the full package for 7 days for FREE to see if it is as good as everyone says.
The total cost of my programme is normally £45 per month, and another £45 if you want a one to one skype session (one hour), giving a total of £90 for the first month. However, I want 2017 to be special for you and I want you raving about all your great achievements in 2017. Therefore, I am going to offer you the full programme, support and an optional one to one skype session for the ridiculous price of £35 per month. Also, you can cancel during the first 7 days without any charge. This offer is only open till midnight on 3 Jan 2017, UK time.
Not sure if you suffer from this?
You may be suffering from panic disorder if you:
1. Experience frequent, unexpected panic attacks that aren’t tied to a specific situation.
2. Worry a lot about having another panic attack.
3. Are behaving differently because of the panic attacks, such as avoiding places where you’ve previously panicked.
While a single panic attack may only last a few minutes, the effects of the experience can leave a lasting imprint. If you have panic disorder, the recurrent panic attacks take an emotional toll. The memory of the intense fear and terror that you felt during the attacks can negatively impact your self-confidence and cause serious disruption to your everyday life. Eventually, this leads to the following panic disorder symptoms:
1. Anticipatory anxiety – Instead of feeling relaxed and normal in between panic attacks, you feel anxious and tense. This anxiety stems from a fear of having future panic attacks. This “fear of fear” is present most of the time, and can be extremely disabling.
2. Phobic avoidance – You begin to avoid certain situations or environments. This avoidance may be based on the belief that the situation you’re avoiding caused a previous panic attack. Or you may avoid places where escape would be difficult or help would be unavailable if you had a panic attack. Taken to its extreme, phobic avoidance becomes agoraphobia.
If you feel that you have panic disorder, speak to your doctor first to eliminate any physical problems. The good news is that panic attacks and panic disorder can be treated by a qualified therapist. Have a look at this link for an effective online programme.
Panic disorder – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Panic disorder is an anxiety disorder characterized by recurring severe panic attacks. It may also include significant behavioral changes lasting at least a month and …
Panic attacks may be a symptom of an anxiety disorder. Symptoms and signs include palpitations, shaking and chest pain. Get the facts on causes and medications used …
A clinical psychologist describes the symptoms of panic disorder, the treatments available, and what to do if someone you know has a panic attack.
Kent based company Hypnosolution.co.uk has noticed an increase in clients suffering from panic attacks, and the numbers are expected to increase as we approach Christmas.
*** Disclaimer: Please note that, as with all therapies, results may vary from client to client.