now browsing by tag
Try relaxation recordings
Panic attack prevention
1. Don’t wait till you get your first panic attack. Learn to relax now either
by taking up a hobby or physical activity.
2. Have a look at your diet. Are you living on takeaways and junk foods. Cut down on coffees and drink more water.
3. Learn to spend at least 15 minutes a day in complete relaxation.
Go to this link, scroll to near bottom of page, and listen to the mp3 recording. It is a free relaxation recording which you can listen to at any time. Regular use will help you in your daily life.
4. If you do have a panic attack, the first step is always to visit the doctor. Eliminate all other possibilites before visiting a qualified therapist.
4. Panic attacks are treatable. Find a therapist who has experience of panic attacks, and start fighting back! A great place to start is by clicking here.
Suggested reading about panic attacks:
panic attacks are periods of intense fear or apprehension that are of sudden onset and of variable duration of minutes to hours. panic attacks usually begin abruptly …
If you have an occasional panic attack, no treatment other than explanation and reassurance is usually needed. If you have recurring panic attacks, see…
A clinical psychologist describes the symptoms of panic disorder, the treatments available, and what to do if someone you know